The Klondike Mountain Health Retreat program centers around natural health and spiritual renewal
Short residential programs help people with chronic health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, migraine headaches, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis and other conditions. Whether you are joining us from the privacy of your home or in person at Klondike Mountain Health Retreat, you can dramatically improve your health… naturally.
It Is Your Health… and You Matter!
Your Hosts at Klondike Mountain Health Retreat
Pastor Leonard and Aldine Klein RN, BSN
Aldine is a registered nurse with over 35 years of experience caring for people with chronic and debilitating diseases. "I know the devastating effects disease can have on your hopes, dreams and function. That is why I am pleased to be a part of a program that helps you gain knowledge of your condition and natural methods which can be used in conjunction with traditional medical care to better your health."
Pastor Leonard Klein, a retired Seventh-day Adventist Pastor, has a desire that people know the true Source of satisfaction and peace. He sees spiritual renewal as key to regaining true health. Spiritual renewal at Klondike Mountain is focused on helping you to build a relationship with your Creator, built through reason and experience.
Be sure to check out our Spiritual Retreat page where you can learn about Scripture Gems and read an excellent article on The Steps To Spiritual Renewal.
Below is a partial list of conditions our guests have had. Guest who have benefited from our health program offered at Klondike Mountain Health Retreat?
-Diabetes, type 2
-High Blood Pressure
-Atherosclerosis (coronary and mesentaric)
-Continual stress and fatigue
-Closed Head Injury
-Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease(GERD)
-Heavy Metal Toxicity
-Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
-Restless Leg Syndrome
We invite you to peruse the information on this website. It is time well spent! You will find health information that you can use to improve your health... And after you get to know us a little we would love to meet you too, in person at Klondike Mountain Health Retreat. You have nothing to lose, and your health to gain.
- Vegetarian Cooking School
- Vegetarian cooking schools at Klondike Mountain Health Retreat. Learn to make delicious food. Excitotoxin free. GMO free. Great for people who want to combat diabetes and heart disease.
- Klondike Mountain Health Retreat garden produce.
- Excitotoxins Online Video
- Have you ever wondered what an excitotoxin was? Did you wonder what all the hype was about? This is a concise, scientific mini lecture on excitotoxins. Online and Free!
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a gentle, non-drug way to optimize healing. View a free online video which shows how increased pressure and oxygenation can help your body heal.
- Natural Cures To Restore Health
- Natural cures to restore health make sense only when you understand the nature of your body and the cause of disease. This page is your resource for both.
- Treat High Blood Pressure… Naturally
- Caution: Natural treatment for high blood pressure can result in the result in the reversal of your high blood pressure problem.
- Diabetes, Definition
- Diabetes definition. Diabetes simply defined.
- Steps To Spiritual Renewal
- Do you feel a void that this world cannot fill? Start your journey to a relationship with a with a loving God with this excellent article- Steps To Spiritual Renewal. Free online book offer.
- Daniel Diet
- Biblical account of a child captive of Babylon, refused the diet provided by the Babylonian King requesting pulse instead. Biblical Daniel Diet had good results after 10 days & 3 years later still
- Program Schedule
- Program schedule where you can find healing for body and mind. Learn and apply the principles of natural healing.
- Caffeine Danger
- Caffeine dangers are not well known. It is a wildly popular legalized, addictive drug, promoted by manufacturer and consumer alike. Here is info you need to make an informed decison for health.
- Sweet Suffering is a free online lecture which discusses the BAD effects of sugar substitutes and gives principles that will help you kick that sweet addiction.